What is it/what does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A guide that helps you get rid of plantar fasciitis and foot pain in as little as 72 hours
- Learn how to use three common household objects to help relieve and protect your foot from the symptoms of Plantar Fasciitis
- Discover the most effective treatments that will completely eliminate your pain
- Learn the one mineral you must be taking to protect the fascia tissue itself
- Restore and rebuild the tissue in your feet naturally
- Discover the most common causes of Plantar Fasciitis
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Fast Plantar Fasciitis Cure scores 73.02/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://fastplantarfasciitiscure.com/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product was USD37.97.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: fastplantarfasciitiscure.com you’ll also be taken through to fastplantarfasciitiscure.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)